Get ALL THE FACTS for Every U.S. Coin – Right Here
Welcome to PCGS CoinFacts!
If you're serious about coin collecting – or would like to be –
PCGS CoinFacts is exactly what you need:
- It's the ultimate, single source of information on U.S. coins.
- It's a must-have for any level of collector, buyer, seller or numismatist.
- It can save you thousands of dollars every year.
- It's a division of PCGS, one of the most respected names in the coin business.
- With PCGS CoinFacts, nobody will have greater access to publicly available information
about a coin than you!
Try PCGS CoinFacts FREE with no obligation for 10 days!
- PCGS Mobile CoinFacts is the hottest transaction tool in numismatics. Don Willis demonstrates.
New to Coins? Get the Facts Here!
- How much is my coin worth?
- How can I tell if my coin is real?
- Where can I find out more about my coin?
- Learn the Lingo
Dealers & Experienced Collectors:
- What's the rarity?
- Is my coin a condition census?
- What's my coin worth?
- What about auction prices realized?
Take The Tour >>
- Since 1986, PCGS has graded over 24 million coins valued over $26 billion.
- The PCGS Board of Experts consists of some of the brightest names in numismatics.
Meet the Experts
$10,000 Reward for This Coin
PCGS Will Pay $10,000 Just to See an Authentic 1964-D Peace Dollar.
The 1964-D Peace dollar is Number One on our list of Top 100 Modern U.S. Coins. Even though numismatists have long speculated that a few examples might remain, we have never actually seen one. If you can show us one, you’ll receive $10,000!
PCGS CoinFacts Quick Takes
What's New on PCGS CoinFacts
View examples of new info and photos being added daily.
Why Collectors New and Old Need PCGS CoinFacts
PCGS CoinFacts is a must-have for any level of collector, buyer,
seller or student of numismatics.
About PCGS Grading
By establishing a universal grading standard, PCGS enables coin enthusiasts
to enjoy buying and selling coins with confidence.
Don't Buy or Sell a Coin Without PCGS CoinFacts!
With PCGS CoinFacts, you'll save money not only on your coin transactions,
but also by replacing multiple, expensive information sources.
For just $12.95 per month – far less than you'd pay
elsewhere for a fraction of the information – you can arm yourself with all
the facts you need to be successful in the coin business, regardless of your
Order a yearly subscription, and save over 35% compared to a monthly
subscription. A yearly subscription is now just $99 -- a savings of
over $40. Hurry - this is a limited time offer ending July 31, 2013.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.