Get ALL THE FACTS for Every U.S. Coin – Right Here
Welcome to PCGS CoinFacts!
If you're serious about coin collecting – or would like to be –
PCGS CoinFacts is exactly what you need:
- It's the ultimate, single source of information on U.S. coins.
- It's a must-have for any level of collector, buyer, seller or numismatist.
- It can save you thousands of dollars every year.
- It's a division of PCGS, one of the most respected names in the coin business.
- With PCGS CoinFacts, nobody will have greater access to publicly available information
about a coin than you!
Try PCGS CoinFacts FREE with no obligation for 10 days!
New to Coins? Get the Facts Here!
- How much is my coin worth?
- How can I tell if my coin is real?
- Where can I find out more about my coin?
- Learn the Lingo
Dealers & Experienced Collectors:
- What's the rarity?
- Is my coin a condition census?
- What's my coin worth?
- What about auction prices realized?
- Since 1986, PCGS has graded over 30 million coins valued over $29 billion.
- The PCGS Board of Experts consists of some of the brightest names in numismatics.
PCGS CoinFacts Mobile App
All the Facts at Your Fingertips!
Make every on-the-spot purchase count using the PCGS Mobile app.
FREE with your paid PCGS CoinFacts subscription.
PCGS CoinFacts Quick Takes
What's New on PCGS CoinFacts
View examples of new info and photos being added daily.
Why Collectors New and Old Need PCGS CoinFacts
PCGS CoinFacts is a must-have for any level of collector, buyer,
seller or student of numismatics.
About PCGS Grading
By establishing a universal grading standard, PCGS enables coin enthusiasts
to enjoy buying and selling coins with confidence.
Don't Buy or Sell a Coin Without PCGS CoinFacts!
With PCGS CoinFacts, you'll save money not only on your coin transactions,
but also by replacing multiple, expensive information sources.
For just $14.99 per month you can arm yourself with all
the facts you need to be successful in the coin business, regardless of your
Order a yearly subscription, and save over 15% compared to a monthly
subscription. A yearly subscription is now just $149 -- a savings of